Lemon Crumble Breakfast Cake

Lemon Crumble Breakfast Cake ~ from the first bite to the last, this cake is loaded with bright lemon flavor. This moist, tender cake is easy to make and topped with a sweet crumble topping then dusted with powdered sugar.  Whether you serve it for breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea or dessert, you’ll be basking in enthusiastic, sunny compliments! I’m not sure who coined the phrase “breakfast cake” but I’m all over it.  I guess you could call it coffee cake or brunch cake too, but I really like the idea of cake for breakfast
Lemon Crumble Breakfast Cake ~ from the first bite to the last, this cake is loaded with bright lemon flavor. This moist, tender cake is easy to make and topped with a sweet crumble topping then dusted with powdered sugar.  Whether you serve it for breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea or dessert, you’ll be basking in enthusiastic, sunny compliments! I’m not sure who coined the phrase “breakfast cake” but I’m all over it.  I guess you could call it coffee cake or brunch cake too, but I really like the idea of cake for breakfast

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here