Onion Rings with Spicy Dipping Sauce

Sometimes being bad can be oh-so-good!  (I’m channeling my inner-southern girl today.)  This slippery slope may have been inspired by a recent episode of Paula Dean and Tricia Yearwood frying up hush puppies; maybe it was David Lebovitz posting Hooter’s Onion Rings from Paris; or maybe it was the thought of cooking with beer.  Whatever it was, we did it, we ate it, and we loved it.  I don’t often fry but if I’m going to do it, I’m going to do it right.

Sometimes being bad can be oh-so-good!  (I’m channeling my inner-southern girl today.)  This slippery slope may have been inspired by a recent episode of Paula Dean and Tricia Yearwood frying up hush puppies; maybe it was David Lebovitz posting Hooter’s Onion Rings from Paris; or maybe it was the thought of cooking with beer.  Whatever it was, we did it, we ate it, and we loved it.  I don’t often fry but if I’m going to do it, I’m going to do it right.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here