Rose-Shaped Apple Dessert

It looks like a beautiful red rose. It tastes just like apple pie In collaboration with Pepperidge Farm. Thank you for your support! I love, Love, LOVE puff pastry. And what's not to love about a crispy and buttery layer of indulgence that tastes so good in both sweet and savory dishes?!? And I especially like it when I don't have to spend hours sweating in the kitchen to roll out the perfect dough that unmistakably puffs up in the oven.

It looks like a beautiful red rose. It tastes just like apple pie In collaboration with Pepperidge Farm. Thank you for your support! I love, Love, LOVE puff pastry. And what's not to love about a crispy and buttery layer of indulgence that tastes so good in both sweet and savory dishes?!? And I especially like it when I don't have to spend hours sweating in the kitchen to roll out the perfect dough that unmistakably puffs up in the oven.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here